The patiently awaited electronic dance music explosion, Electric Adventure, has announced it’s return in Atlantic City, New Jersey on September 24-25. This year, we will celebrate the 5th anniversary on Ocean Front Beach; featuring the famous Steel Pier! Yes, folks, the rides and attractions will be open for the festival! Last year, the line up was epic: featuring Pretty Lights and Kygo. And in good faith, I’ve heard that they are coming back with an even better line up this year! The first phase of the line up will be announced in July.
Last year’s festival attendees were asked to voice their opinions on the festival. Though Electric Adventure has been an amazing experience year after year, the event has been refined to feature the following improvements:
- A major concessionaire for quicker/efficient drink lines
- Improved and new Security Team
- An enhanced VIP experience (for VIPs 21+ Only)
- Affordable Lodging for Traveling Attendees
- Top-of-the-line Production & Stage Design: led by former producer of Ultra Miami – Lee Heiman of Track Marketing
- Improved Site Design: walkways through sand, strategically placed stages
- More water stations + rest/shade stations
- A more diverse Line-up than ever before!
Presale tickets went on sale today for only $99, so don’t miss out on this deal as prices will go up. Additionally, if you purchased VIP tickets last year, you will receive a 25% off discount plus no service fees. You can find them HERE